You Can Win: A Step-by-Step Tool for Top Achievers
Author: Shiv Khera
9789382951711 | PB | pp. 314 | 2013 | Bloomsbury
You Can Win, is a book which helps in self-development.The book enables you to translate positive thinking into attitude, ambition and action to give you the winning edge.
Ships in 2-4 days
Out of stock
An easy-to-read, practical, common-sense guide that will take you from ancient wisdom to modern-day thinking, You Can Win helps you establish new goals, develop a new sense of purpose, and generate new ideas about yourself and your future. It guarantees, as the title suggests, a lifetime of success. The book enables you to translate positive thinking into attitude, ambition and action to give you the winning edge.
This book will help you to:
· Build confidence by mastering the seven steps to positive thinking
· Be successful by turning weaknesses into strengths
· Gain credibility by doing the right things for the right reasons
· Take charge by controlling things instead of letting them control you
· Build trust by developing mutual respect with people around you
· Accomplish more by removing the barriers to effectiveness.
|Year of Publication:||
|Country of Origin:||
This book will be shipped in 2 days. The time taken for you to receive it will depend upon the mode you choose, while completing your purchase. The rates applicable for each mode are different.
You will be informed after the order is shipped.
Shipping costs depend on the mode chosen, the weight of the item, and the distance it will travel to reach its destination. Shipping costs will be charged depending on the weight of the entire purchase (if more than one item is purchased). The same shipping mode will apply to all products in such a case.