No products in the cart.
Wilderness Tales from Similipal
Author: Satyesh Naik
9789383175772 | Paperback | pp. 225 | 2016 | CinnamonTeal Publishing
The book Wilderness Tales from Similipal tells about the mythical, magical and mystical forest of Odisha. The author has shared not only his experiences but also has touched upon various aspects of wildlife conservation.
Ships in 2-4 days
- “Satyesh’s tales will take you through Similipal’s wonderland and bring alive some of the magic that has awakened the souls of those fortunate enough to be in love with things wild.”
Bittu Sahgal, Editor, Sanctuary Asia
- “The glory of the Similipal landscape, aptly called the Himalaya of Odisha, is vividly captured by Satyesh Naik in 27 short articles and over 100 beautiful photographs.”
Dr. A.J.T.Johnsingh, Nature Conservation Foundation and WWF – India.
- “I hope this book on Similipal is available widely so that more and more people are enriched with knowledge of their natural heritage.”
Bikram Grewal, Author of several guides to birds of the Indian Subcontinent
- “The book clearly reveals the “love affair” between the author and Simlipal. I look forward to more such books from Satyesh’s pen.”
Prosenjit Das Gupta, Author of Walks in the Wild, 10 Walks in Calcutta and others.
- “In these times of the sixth extinction crisis, this publication will not only regale the reader with great stories from the enchanting Similipal forests, but will also foster interest in the minds of the young generation towards biodiversity, ecosystems and environment.”
Panchami Manoo Ukil, Founder – The Bhubaneswar Bird Walks (TBBW)
|Year of Publication:|
|Country of Origin:|
This book will be shipped in 2 days. The time taken for you to receive the book after it has been shipped will depend upon the mode you choose, while completing your purchase. The rates applicable for each mode are different.
You will be informed after the order is shipped.
Shipping costs depend on the mode chosen, the weight of the item, and the distance it will travel to reach its destination. There is also a Goods and Services Tax (GST) levied on shipping within India. Shipping costs will be charged depending on the weight of the entire purchase (if more than one book is purchased). The same shipping mode will apply to all products in such a case.